วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

The last weekend

Last weekend Saturday my friend just turn back from China. She name Jara. She live my house three days. On Friday she said tomorrow go to travel together .I answer OK.On Saturday I work up at eight o clock my friend work up at half past eight . Today eleven o clock I left my home went to JJ Mall .We bought a lot of things . After that we go to Siam Paragon .Siam Paragon near Chulalongkorn Univerrsity . I to make appointment my friend name Kik.One o clock we went to MK Restaurant .Three o clock we went to Swensen ice-cream.Four o clock ewe went to sing a song karaoke at Siam Paragon.IT was very expensive about two hundred for hour .After that we went to cinema watched the movie at Siam Paragon the ticket was two hundred bath .After watch the movie finished each everybony went separate ways. I back home by BTS with JARA.JARA live my house two days .I and Jara arrived home ten o clock.Half past ten we slep because today we very tired.On Sunday we work up very late because the last night we traveled vert tired we work yup at twelve o clock .We had lunch at two o clock at Big C Wongsawang we ate YAM SAB.We ate It very delious. Weback home at four o clock.Five o clock I to begin read a book because tomorrow will start study at ASSUMTION University semester two I very exiting .Today I went to Air Port at eight o clock evening .I went to Air Port because I sent my friend went to PHUKET .After that I come back home read a book until ten o clock evening.After read a book finishd I wnt to watched Television until twelve o clock evening . Tomorrow i will went to University im very exiting .Toniht I slet at one oclock I slep very late because i very exiting and read a book and watched television very late .The last weekend i back home at Phuket because Phuket have festival is vegetarian from ten October to nineteenth October . My house to sold vegetarian food .Vegetarin is very famous in Phuket.Vegetarian festival do not ate meat ate only vegetable wheat flour do not ate milk because milk is fishy smell.Vegetarian have human to remain prince .It was believe by personal .Vegatarian festival had a many activity for example wade fire walk under knife and to avert a catastrophe by magic power .After that vegetarian finished I back to Bangkok because I had test at Ramkamhang University .Rankamhang University the test is very hard because I not scarcely to read a book .Because I live in Phuker I not read a book because my grandmother sold vegetarian food .It sold good I am very tired .But I like because sometime vegetatian festival each my family concluded have my aunt sister and brother my uncle etc.I very happy sometime I met everybody because each my family lives another province.Have Phang Nga Songkha Bangkok Samudpakrn etc.The last weekend I very happy many thing because I went to travel with my friend and come back Phuket.

Thank you very much .




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: