วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551

After open university
On weekend I went to hometown in Phuket I very pround because Imet my grandmother nad relationship I went home town about 2weekend because University closed chrismas and happy new year together but in present time I come to Bangkok I accept I am very boring about study because in university close very long so I am very lazy I went home on Chrismas day thefamily go to Patong and Surin beach it was vey wonderful from in part and present is very covered for example. On Chrismas day have many tourist have China England Australia etc.I was very funny in family bring food water and fruit eat together with family . After finish each family halp keep dirty about bottle newspaper I think each people is very good because some another do not a peoplekeep it I can see I very pound after I went to Phuketfantasea on night because In Phuket have many famous i tell about Phuketfantasea
Phuket Fantasea Show Inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, Phuket FantaSea not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with
the wonder of cutting edge technology and special effects. The result is a stunning 140-acre theme complex, packed with a multitude of activities and entertainment: a festival village with carnivals, games, handicrafts and shopping; a 4,000 seat theme restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisines; and a breath-taking Las Vegas-style theatrical show, where state-of-the-art technology and special effects enhance the grace and beauty of Thailand's Myths, Mysteries and Magic in a wondrous extravaganza certain to delight the whole family.After I come home I back home on1 January because 2January open the university but I study english 1 on 2January I upsent because i very tired because I will to Bangkok after I study On weekend I fell boring but I think the next weekend I will very fun thank you teacher .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: