วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551


Chinese Festival
On 7 February every year have Chinese Festival I tell about a history about Chinese Festival .Chinese Festival Chinese people tell is the same happy in new year in China have party everbody wearing red cloths because red colour was prosperity of chinese people . When is near Chinese Festival everybody to prepare buy something for distribute give mother and Children .the history about Chinese Festival have many laong have to celebrate 15 days.when Chinese Festival everybody think ang pao meaning is red bag is the couple give ang pao children and the old people in relationship . About food everything have meaning for example water-lily seed the meaning is have children son and cousin man waterweeds meaning is rich and young bamboo shoot is happy.Traditon of festival is pai jea is to salute by placing the hand palm against palm and raising them to the face for to blessing the old people. the fruit for to salute by placing the hands palm against palm and raising them to the face use orange chinese people say tai gik meaning lucky grape or pu tor meaning to thrive and banana or geang jia meaning have a children.Sweet-meat is very important evreything have a meaning is fluffy rice flour cake or huak koy the meaning is the sweet meat isthe grow .Some Chinese Frestival have to celebrate we seen red colour of everything the word of auspicious is sin jia yu yi sin ni hua cai the meaning is to beg forlucky good everytime .Some house firecracker for to chase badly some to elevate a lion or dragon.Every must to avoid on Chinese Festival is use something is shape abot knife scissors because cut to a good something will come on new year .In my house my grandfather and grandmother are the Chinese people every year relationship conclude grandparents house for done everything. I very happy because I to get ang pao or money every year I to rereive about three thousand but I not use it because I to keep in bank because If the money live in me I still not have because I use in finally I will everybody is the funny on Chinese Festival and get to very money

thank you


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: